Monday, November 29, 2010

Bangkok | Days 1,2

Thought I'd post a few videos and photos while I'm here in Asia. I went running this morning at Lumphini Park, the "Central Park" of Bangkok, and there were all kinds of interesting things going on. I came across a 6 ft long monitor lizard and some old ladies wielding some serious swords ... I kept my distance from both. I'll try and keep on taking pictures/video as often as I can. And I'll skip pics of our work and meetings ... boooring!




The 87 year-old in yellow was giving me the evil eye ... I'm just happy to be alive.







Although Bangkok is becoming more and more modern and hip ... some places are still ... not quite there.

Random photo I saw on a cubicle ... now THOSE are cheeks!



7 floors of nothing but electronics ... a geek's paradise.


And who would've guessed it would be full of monks buying electronics?












1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm getting more updates here than from the hubs email. I love parks in Asia. I love how physicality is such a part of their culture!

    ReplyDelete