Monday, January 30, 2012

Cleaning out stuff - part 1

So, we are in need of unloading some things before we move. Please have a look-see and if anything tickles your fancy (or not-so-fancy), just let us know. We are also getting rid of the brown chairs that the pillows are on. There are two of them. No need to pay for anything. Just take it off our hands and consider bringing a loaf of bread or something in exchange :)

Thai silk pillow shams

Sonoma volunteered to be our model :)


Two memory foam pillows (barely used)


Size 13 (aka enormous) basketball shoes (never used)

burner - works great


off white throw pillows



awesome real fossil from WY - considering donating this to BRCS

5 comments:

  1. Hey Holli! I may be interested in the chairs. Are you really giving them away? Send me a message on fb.
    Angela Lundberg Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly and Adam,
    I would totally take those chairs off your hands if you are serious and the person above doesn't want them. I have a strong husband who can come over and move them out of your way:) I would bring you the bread plus homemade strawberry jam:) Jennifer Pinnock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take that cute little girl!!! We miss Sonoma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK all, I tried to do first come first serve with all of this, and you'll have to take my word for it as some of you send FB messages, and others emailed, and others commented here. This is what I have so far:

    Fossil: (1) Kristen (2) Amanda
    Chairs: (1) Angela, (2) Jennifer (3) Ann (4) Kristen
    Microfiber pillows: (1) Ann
    red/cream throw pillows: (1) Kristen

    That's it for now...

    ReplyDelete