Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ode to Adam (Happy Father's Day!)

My kids have the best daddy. He is great at being goofy and silly. He is great at teaching new things. He is musical, funny, smart, creative, artistic, loving, caring, kind, hard-working, generous, hopeful, an excellent cook, strong, handy, and a wonderful example. I'm so glad he's the one my girls get for a father. 


Being silly


Coach daddy
some heavy-lifting

Norwalk with Noma

Norfolk, VA Botanical Gardens

The Maiden Voyage

Capturing seaside exploration

Family effort - chickens got a new home

And here's a shout out to my own dad. He is an amazing guy as well. He taught us to work, to appreciate John Denver, to finish our plates, to be Aggie fans, to root for the underdog, to love the mountains, to follow politics, an so much more.  

Herm teaching my kids to play tennis

squished picture  of my dad and Noma making a cake





1 comment:

  1. I agree...two great dads! Love all the awesome pictures :)

    ReplyDelete